Rhode Island Unemployment Appeals/Employment Law
Serving Providence, Pawtucket, Central Falls, Lincoln, Cumberland and all of Providence County
Residents in Rhode Island have rights when it comes to unemployment benefits. For more than 20 years, Attorney Matthew J. Brier has helped residents throughout Providence and Bristol Counties receive the compensation they want – and deserve. Brier combines his expertise in unemployment law with his passion to help his clients in order to get clients what’s rightfully theirs.
What you need to know about unemployment benefits in Rhode Island
There are a number of reasons why you may benefit from the expertise of a Rhode Island unemployment lawyer, including:
- For unemployment appeals – Have you been denied unemployment benefits, or is your former employer appealing a decision to award you benefits? Attorney Brier will file all necessary documents and represent you in all hearings, to make sure you receive the benefits you deserve in a timely manner.
- Employment law – Have you suffered financially, mentally, or emotionally at the hands of your employer? Are you a victim of harassment or discrimination? You have rights, and Attorney Brier will fight to protect these rights. This includes handlings retaliation claims for anyone who has been fired for filing a discrimination or harassment claim.
Do I really need an unemployment lawyer?
Throughout the years, Attorney Brier has seen his fair share of clients who thought they didn’t need an attorney following the loss of a job. However, these clients soon realized they didn’t get the benefits they expected, and had to fight to get what they deserved.
The moment you’re let go from your job, it’s imperative that you contact a Rhode Island unemployment attorney. With his extensive knowledge in Rhode Island unemployment law, Attorney Brier can help you move forward quickly through what is typically an arduous process:
- Brier is familiar with all hearing officers, and therefore knows how to craft your case so that they rule in your favor
- He is fluent in unemployment law in Rhode Island, meaning he can reference case law to help support your case
- No other attorney in Rhode Island demonstrates the type of passion or commitment that Matthew J. Brier does for his clients.
Since I lost my job, I can’t afford an attorney. Now what?
It certainly makes sense that since you’re in need of an unemployment attorney, you likely can’t afford to hire an attorney on your own. However, Rhode Island will cover the cost of your attorney fees. In other words, you can benefit from the experience and persistent approach of Attorney Brier, without fearing the costs.
With all the unemployment cases in Rhode Island, time is of the essence
When it comes to unemployment cases in Rhode Island, there is a narrow statute of limitations. You can’t afford to wait even a few weeks to contact an attorney. The moment you’re let go from your job, reach out to the most experienced unemployment attorney in Providence County. Contact Attorney Matthew J. Brier to learn more about how he can help you win your case and get the compensation you deserve.